WALK THE WALL
EARN THE LIMITED EDITION MEDAL
WALK THE ANCIENT JERUSALEM WALLS
5K - 10K Virtual Walk/Run
Join the 5K-10K Virtual Walk/Run.
Pre-order your t-shirt and kit now.
Clean up the ocean.
Save the SEA TURTLES!
Simply sign up for the 5K/10K Virtual Walk/Run. Choose when and where you want to run. Finish at your own pace, just don’t be a slow poke! :D
Every participating entry means a portion of the sales will go to a chosen agency involved in turtle rescue efforts.
You also get to receive a custom high-quality Save the Sea Turtles t-shirt and a race bib.
Then enjoy bragging rights when you show off your cool finisher medal.
Here's how to join:
- Sign up and pre-order your kit for the Save the Sea Turtles 5K or 10K virtual walk/run.
- Choose your own venue and schedule. No deadline!
- Complete the 5K (3.1 mi) or 10K (6.2mi) virtual run at your own pace.
- Celebrate your accomplishments by sharing your posts on social media. #savetheseaturtle
Registration entitles you to the following:
- Entry to the #savetheseaturtles 5K/10K Virtual Run/Walk
- Official #savetheseaturtles Unisex shirt or women's tank
- Official #savetheseaturtles runner bib
- Official #savetheseaturtles Finisher medal
- A donation in your name to our associated rescue organization
5K-10K Virtual Walk/Run
Funky Chimps' Goal
The Save the Sea Turtles virtual walk/run is just one of Funky Chimp's many endeavors to be socially relevant and encourage love and care not only for animals, but for nature itself. Funky Chimps aims to make people aware of the importance of caring for the environment and our planet.
Make a difference.
Walk/run/bike/swim for a cause.
Frequently asked questions
Got other questions?
Feel free to contact us.
All set for the big run! See you at the virtual finish line!
After the lockdown, it was a challenge to get back into my running pace but I still got to finish it. A real breath of fresh air again! It was all worth it. Cooling down now.
At my age, I won't make it to the finish line if I had run. But I didn't mind just doing a walkathon. It was fun with my dog tagging along. Definitely pet-approved.